No running on any of our docks to keep everyone safe. No fishing within 100ft of all docks. No wake allowed west of Orleans Trail Marina buoys. Do not touch carp at the Marina Store Walkway due to causing them to become terminally infected, they are for everyone’s enjoyment. No touching of our minnows, do not dip hands in our minnow tanks, again this can cause them to become infected. Only Slip-holders and their guests allowed on our docks after 10pm which are private docks. All boat trailers must use upper parking lot at our location.
For safety & pleasure of all of our guests, we have these regulations:
- Check in time is 2pm, check out time is 1pm. To reserve a site for another day, please notify the office by 11am.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30pm to 7am. No outside parties after 11pm. Please notify Plymates if this rule is not observed.
- Rowdiness, drunkenness or use of narcotics is not permitted.
- Pets must never be left unattended.
- The use of firearms or fireworks is strictly prohibited on Corps property.
- Dirtbikes, 4-wheelers and mini-bikes are not allowed in campground.
- Water is a precious resource. Please do not wash cars or campers.
- Please use extreme caution when swimming at/around campground courtesy dock! Boaters may not see you!
- Please clean fish at the cleaning table on the main dock. Freezer space is available at the Marina for your catch.
- Please do not chop or deface trees.
- Only one RV, tent or camper with towing vehicle is allowed per site. Extra parking is available in the campground parking lot.